Tuesday 15 January 2013

Peeping at the Past...

It was kinda naive when I started initially... but its something quite close to my Heart.. 'cause i really rely on the thought i tried to sew through words.... Here it goes ma inexperienced phase of thought...


I heard Someone calling....

       It was my fear...
It ran towards me,
       and, stood so near...

just when,
        I made my first call...
my tender spirit began to fall...
        As I was about to call for help,
then I happened to see myself...

Long ago...
         when a certain fear ran through my spine...
I made it stay there & showed no sign...

But now it overflows,
           just as a bottle filled with wine...

Its no more a secret now,
           'cause I had already knew...
As I looked at the mirror...
            it came to my View...and,

I said...
            "The Thing I Fear The Most...
                                                      Is In You.... "

2 comments: